What's new

Gone to Ebay FS or trade - Gottleib Operation Thunder

Andy B

Site Supporter
As per title.

Had this for all of one month but have to sell as a bucketful of unexpected bills came in as did my son's 16th birthday (and gone are the days of being able to fob him (or any other teenager nowadays I suspect!) off with a jelly and ice cream party at our house.

It's in really good condition. I bought it at NLP Show from Eric (Paisley Pinball).

Lovely, cherry red, powder coated lock down bar (which unfortunately I chipped a bit of the pain off getting it in to the car) and bright red legs. Caninet, really, really tidy and just one cracked plastic and small amount of wear around ramp drop down.

All I've done to it since I go it is respray the speaker grill so not looking for big bucks for it. Paid £750, so £650 takes it.

I live in Hull.

Because of cash flow issues, would prefer if pin was paid for this week and then collected at your leisure.

I will post photos later today but in the meantime, PM me if it interested.

Will also take part exchange - anything considered (especially projects) but need £200 cash coming my way.

Can't seem to upload photos so check EBay item No. 151470019035 for pics.

Last edited:
Will also take part exchange - anything considered (especially projects) but need £200 cash coming my way. Cheers. Andy.

Back
Top Bottom