What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Halifax.....hello!

Bod

Registered
Alias
Dave Boddis
Hi,

New to this site (and what I've seen so far, looks amazing) and re-entering the world of pinball, having owned a 70's model several (many) years ago.
Like most who are entering or reentering - any recommendations for a "family" pinball table, would be greatly received, though to be honest, i'm probably more dictated to
by (NOT the wife) whats on the internet for sale.

Also, if there are any pinheads in Halifax (W.Yorks) I could chat to, pick brains, play tables :D etc etc.

Thank you

You definely need to visit @Garry Sp8 - he’s probably local to you.

Guess it depends on your budget, interests and any themes that appeal.

Hi,
now THATS a question!! I'm pretty open to anything re pinball!
I almost ALMOST purchased Haunted House when it was on t'bay last week, but I heard/read longevity wasn't good (it was my first love though), same with Space Invaders pinball.
For my initial toe wetting, just a modest c.£2k and a 90's model (been looking at Diner, Johnny M, Fish Tails etc.)
Cheers for contact, i'll see about contacting him if he's local :thumbs:

You aren't the first from Halifax to pop over and say hello...

Screenshot 2019-01-24 at 20.28.30.png

You'll find people at the league meets know quite a bit too, just ask questions
Everyone seems different with how to choose a table to buy, it makes sense to be happy with the game before choosing that as the one you want.

You'll find people at the league meets know quite a bit too, just ask questions
Everyone seems different with how to choose a table to buy, it makes sense to be happy with the game before choosing that as the one you want.
Definitely, cheers

Back
Top Bottom