What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Bedrooms To Billions doc now out

Looks brilliant and they've got some really good interviews too from what i've seen.

I'm quickly becoming a retro gaming and pinball documentary nerd. King of Arcades was brilliant and Video Games; The Movie are both really good watches too.

Have to take exception to that last bit though. The Speccy might not have had the colour and the sounds but by god it had a hell of a catalog of brilliant games. ;-)

Have to take exception to that last bit though. The Speccy might not have had the colour and the sounds but by god it had a hell of a catalog of brilliant games. ;-)

We'll have to see what the outcome if the C64 vs Speccy debate up at Expo [emoji3] With Llamasoft legend Jeff Minter [emoji247] [emoji248] [emoji247] [emoji248] [emoji247] [emoji248] [emoji41]

excellent trailer, really nicely edited and a perfect choice of background music - anyone know who/what it was?

gif muslim women voting.gif

We'll have to see what the outcome if the C64 vs Speccy debate up at Expo s3.amazonaws.com_tapatalk_emoji_emoji3.png With Llamasoft legend Jeff Minter s3.amazonaws.com_tapatalk_emoji_emoji247.png s3.amazonaws.com_tapatalk_emoji_emoji248.png s3.amazonaws.com_tapatalk_emoji_emoji247.png s3.amazonaws.com_tapatalk_emoji_emoji248.png s3.amazonaws.com_tapatalk_emoji_emoji247.png s3.amazonaws.com_tapatalk_emoji_emoji248.png s3.amazonaws.com_tapatalk_emoji_emoji41.png
You'll find the Llamasoft camp split down the middle. I'm pretty sure his fellow coder Ivan is a speccy fanboy. ;-)

Expect to see a fair amount of Oliver twins in this. Those two were proper whizzkids. God knows how many hours I put in the Dizzy games and other codemasters stuff.

Expect to see a fair amount of Oliver twins in this. Those two were proper whizzkids. God knows how many hours I put in the Dizzy games and other codemasters stuff.

Think I had all the dizzy games for the amstrad cpc 464 some of them were hard as fook

Think I had all the dizzy games for the amstrad cpc 464 some of them were hard as fook

Yes, Treasure Island with one life! Starting from the beginning each time. I managed to do it but really difficult. Kids have got it easy these days with their games.

Wern't the Darlings in the top 100 rich list in the UK at one point?

Do they still own codemasters? I would imagine they're minted if they're still going from mid 80s right up to now. TOCA was a popular game too that went on for a while.

Used to play the Dizzy games,mainly on the trusty old Megadrive.Used to play Roland games on my mates Amstrad

Dave Perry was in my class at school, I even helped do the graphics for his first game... Galaxy Birds (or something like that)

Left school and went to Mikrogen then disney, set up Shiny Entertainment etc etc.

But is he happy ? is he ? probably very

Dave Perry was in my class at school, I even helped do the graphics for his first game... Galaxy Birds (or something like that)

Left school and went to Mikrogen then disney, set up Shiny Entertainment etc etc.

But is he happy ? is he ? probably very

Was he the Dave Perry who used to do a vid game show with Bob Bills-also had the likes of Big Bad Barry and some others I don't remember at the mo

Was he the Dave Perry who used to do a vid game show with Bob Bills-also had the likes of Big Bad Barry and some others I don't remember at the mo

No that was a different Dave Perry. That one wore a bandana usually featuring an american flag ?

No the Dave Perry im talking about was responsible for Earth Worm Jim, MDK, The Matrix game (enter the Matrix?), and various other games.

Was also a co founder of the Gaikai online gaming system

Used to play the Dizzy games,mainly on the trusty old Megadrive.Used to play Roland games on my mates Amstrad

Good old Roland. He came in many shapes and forms. Just last week I played Roland in the Caves and found it impossible! :)

Back
Top Bottom