What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday Night fun - Play 1 game post yr score time !

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
We did this before a while ago ... Just a bit fun on a dark January evening - simply pick one of your machines and have 1 game and report yr score / achievements / disasters :) ..... 1 game, be honest, no restarting, its just for sh*ts and giggles.

I just reinstalled ColorDMD in Popeye so thought I'd give it a whirl .... thumbnail_DSC_1369.jpg

A low to ok score .... got a couple Bluto modes done, made a pigs ear of multiball , but INCREDIBLY and for the first time ever I found Swee Pea TWICE on a single visit to the upper playfield :eek::D:eek: TWICE....... if you know the game then you know how tough it can be to find Swee Pea once ! Happens rarely. I just did it TWICE on a single visit , I couldn't believe my skills:D:D:D:D ..... 50 mill award, then the maze resets, I then ploughed straight thru and found him again ! Another 50 mill !

thumbnail_DSC_1368.jpg

Back
Top Bottom