What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Freedom KL25Z developement board for pinscape vpin circuit - wanted to buy/loan etc....

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
I am after one or two of these:

On ebay they are going for £70

Have 4 backordered from RS - they originally said 4th April to dispatch, but now are saying maybe 19th.....

I have two projects on the go that need them.

Obviously I really do not want to pay £70 each for them.

If anyone has one or two and they either do not need them for a while, or doesnt need them at all - I will buy them at a profit off them.

Or if anyone wants to loan me one, I will pay them for it, and also give them one when mine arrive.

Can anyone help out?

Sorry my mistake, didn't understand ebays buy it again page should actually say "this product no longer exists"!

Hi mate, I have one which I used to have in my vpin cab; held on to it as I plan on fitting it in to an x-arcade stick some day.
I won't be doing that for a while though, so you could have mine and send me a new when when your backorder arrive? Only thing is, mie has a plunger/accelerometer housing (but no plunger) wired on to it which would you'd need to remove?

Hi mate, I have one which I used to have in my vpin cab; held on to it as I plan on fitting it in to an x-arcade stick some day.
I won't be doing that for a while though, so you could have mine and send me a new when when your backorder arrive? Only thing is, mie has a plunger/accelerometer housing (but no plunger) wired on to it which would you'd need to remove?
I will PM you.....

Back
Top Bottom