What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

johng2611

Registered
hi,a pair of used flipper coil stops up for grabs if anyone can use them.
look to be in great shape,i think they're A-12111 Williams/Bally used from 02/88 to 04/93
£2.90 P&P
cheers
john
P1010674.JPG

A used bally super wide body piece of pf glass, from my paragon. got a couple of scratches.

Collection only from Leeds. too big to post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD3A209C-4599-4190-B043-4DC910E24C4D.jpeg

collection of crap that’s accumulated over time. All free just pay postage. Will split. First come first served.

Not at all - sold (gifted!)! Whatsapp me your details and I’ll post.

Could i have the power wiring loom please if it's still available??? If you can send a bigger pic i can Point it out... as i say... if available still.. If i'm too late... you snooze you loose! :D

Okay, it's Thursday but I might forget tomorrow.

These are quite rare but might be helpful to someone building a path of the dead mod.

I cover postage too.... just didn't want it going to waste.

20220113_120238.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Ian, I did think either him of Vee would have it and Vee has just bagged it.

Thanks Gonzo, It's fine, Vee can have it :) I have the actual original mod coming, with the switches and stuff, god knows how you fit it though :)

Back
Top Bottom