What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free to a good home: JPM Quiz Machine - NOW SPOKEN FOR

Fintan Stack

Registered
Hi All

I have a fully working JPM Gamebox that I no longer use and I could do with regaining the space.

If somebody wants to come and get it, they can have it for nowt.

I should mention that this thing weighs about the same as a blue whale. You would need a suitable vehicle to take it away in.

It has Cluedo, Who wants to be a millionaire, Pepsi Chart and some other games I can't remember.

It's in Stansted, Essex.

[attachment=1352:jpm.JPG]

hi bud, if you are going to burn it, i could use the monitor for mine
smile-1.png
im happy to pay postage or i could pick it up at manchester.

cheers.

john bud.

Hi John

I'd rather someone took it really as it seems a shame to trash it when it's in perfect working order. But if I get no takers you will be welcome to the monitor. I'll let you know.

Cheers

Dean

Hiya Fintan

I wouldnt mind it as an addition to my garage!!! Failing that, i know a friend of mine that would probably like it.

Not sure when i'd be able to get down your way, however if it's still available i'll take a look at how/when i can get there
smile-1.png

Paul

these are prime for jukeboxing, if you get it and need any details lmk, there is a guy on j+ who has done a few. make sure when you uplift it you have big mates, i did both my wrists in moving mine, no wheels and it weighs a ton. oh and if i can find the quiz discs you can have them too
smile-1.png

and yeah, i do agree its a shame to burn or split it when its fully working.

Paul' date=' post: 1698728 said:
Hiya Fintan

I wouldnt mind it as an addition to my garage!!! Failing that, i know a friend of mine that would probably like it.

Not sure when i'd be able to get down your way, however if it's still available i'll take a look at how/when i can get there
smile-1.png

Paul

Hi Paul. You would certainly be most welcome to it.

john bud' date=' post: 1698735 said:
make sure when you uplift it you have big mates, i did both my wrists in moving mine, no wheels and it weighs a ton.

This is very true. I nearly killed myself getting it out of the house. I have a few steps up to my front door which made thing interesting.

I cannot stress enough how heavy this thing is. :eek:

Fintan,

Ok thats cool
smile-1.png
I can roll out of the back of my car into my garage, so no problems getting it out. If you could ping me a PM with your addy then i'll try to make arrangments to get down there
smile-1.png
Thanks
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom