What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Free glass and legs

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Ok. Trying to offload some pinball bits. Try to contain your excitement.

I’ve got about 12 sheets of playfield glass. Some in very good condition. Off the top of my head 1 is a widebody.

I’m in the process of converting all my games to PDI glass so apart from keeping the odd sheet as a spare I could do with getting shot of the rest

So.... free to anyone who wants to collect it

I’ve also got a couple of sets of legs if anyone feels the need for that rust chrome look

Collection from SE London or pick up at my meet in may

Could always powder coat - will be nice and clean and new-looking then ;)

I'd certainly be interested in a matching set. I'm sure i can find a car sprayer locally who could powdercoat :)

Where are you getting your PDI glass from as I could do with a couple myself for my TZ and GOTG

Legs are chrome rather than black. Sorry. To be honest they are pretty rusty which is why I replaced them. I’ll take some photos later

All my PDI glass has come from Aaron. Great stuff even if my cats have left muddy paw prints all over it. I think he’s still got several sheets

One set of legs put aside for Arv so 1 set left

1 sheet of glass for Davey. So 8 sheets left

Photo of manky legs

Attachments

• 2816F294-AC34-4AA0-94CA-33C45639A2D4.jpeg
    2816F294-AC34-4AA0-94CA-33C45639A2D4.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom