What's new

Expired Free coin box's

Expired Due to no activity
D

Deleted member 181

Anyone want about ten coin box's think I have five lids with them, before I skip them

Cheers

Will could you put them aside for Matt Vince,or some he was after some for sure

Cool well @Matt Adams if you're happy about taking more of my **** up there then they are saved from the skip :)
@Courtney Blush it's mainly Bally think maybe one old type one as well
Might see what other **** I can give away as matt is offering :) :)

I got four Gottlieb ones I was going to chuck so can bring those to NLP. PM me if you want your name on 'em.

Technically I need one Gottlieb/Premier, 2 Zaccaria EM, 2 x Bally (but do more of these than anything else), 2 x Wiliams so far..

My four are all Gottlieb/Premier.

Will have them at show anyway so take what you like. Ask any of the NLP crew for John.

OK. For info, one has three plastic coin collectors in and a couple have metal lids from memory.

I would like two if there are any left please? I'm going to NLP....

Yes please! How will we spot you guys? Presumably it'll be too chilly for the bikini?

Yes please! How will we spot you guys? Presumably it'll be too chilly for the bikini?
You can always spot us South Coast guys...... We are either in dresses or a combination of the Village People construction workers, cowboy, motorcycle police, leather boy, soldier look etc

Oh and probably smashing the sh#t out of a machine in the corner of the venue.

Come and say hello :D

I have a few boxes I'll bring too

im over stocked with cash boxes as don't like them in my games but mainly keep them as when selling games folks often want one. only WMS bally ones don't have need for others so let folks who need them take them. I can put anything Courtney needs I can look after until we meet up on the Sat

Back
Top Bottom