What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE - Bally / WMS Warning and Serial Number Artwork

swinks

Site Supporter
Alias
Swinks
New to the site and hopefully in the right section - thought restoration would be a good place to be found.

Here are some free art made available to fellow pinheads which would help in some restorations. The artwork is done in Illustrator CS3. This is my artwork so no copying here, hope it helps with your restorations and maybe post some pics of completed works in time.

Note: the lettering for a few numbers in the serial number design is slightly different to the original but still looks the part

Second Note: I wasn't able to upload the art file so I will contact the admins to see if they can allow "ai" file types or if they chime in they can adjust and let me know.

I should add these are for the appropriate 90's Bally / WMS DMD era, and below at the moment are just screen shots of the artwork (not appropriate for screen work)

Screen - Patent Warning.png
Screen - Back Box Warning - .png

Last edited:
Thanks Paul, here are the files guys and they designed to 300 dpi, Enjoy

Attachments

• Backbox Warning Sept 2013.ai
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • Cabinet Patent.ai
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom