What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Frankenstein

Expired Due to no activity

idchappy

Registered
I'm not an expert but will try to describe these as accurately as I can :)
Looking for £1000

Frankenstein:
15 pics of it can be found here:
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/IDCHAPPY/library/Frankenstein?sort=3&page=1
And I'll try my best to answer any questions
Owned this for about 10 months and it's got to go to possibly fund another pin.
Good points:
In pretty good shape playfield has a bit of ware round the Geneva hole. DMD is fine and working well had no major problems with it.
Bad points:
The north pole shooter thingy(see pick) only sometimes works otherwise it sits there till it runs through it ball check sequence(firing the flippers and all that) it seems to be if the ball hits it fast it picks it up but if you trundle the ball up it just sits on the spring thingy:
i940.photobucket.com_albums_ad243_IDCHAPPY_Frankenstein_20130723_185249_zps5ec3774e.jpg

i940.photobucket.com_albums_ad243_IDCHAPPY_Frankenstein_20130723_184946_zpsfd041eff.jpg

Cracking good game. In the current climate 1k is a reasonable price bang for buck IMO. Far better game than many more expensive Bally /Williams.

A decent price in this climate and there are not that many games which give you a 6 ball multiball...

Back
Top Bottom