What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Terms and conditions Refresh

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Contrary to those that think I sit here in Pinballinfo Towers supping Gin and occasionally casting my eye over the place, Ive been tidying up the T&C's... Which means i kindly ask you all to accept the new ones. Nothing monumental - Just bring them all together and adding links into the new Marketplace T&C's as well....

They were last updated in 2018, so they needed a clean up :)

Apologies for another click :)

Many Thanks
Paul

Glad I didn’t post the pic of a tray with pigs in blankets earlier with a man sausage wrapped with bacon😂
Read them👍

if someone had, hypothetically, asking for a friend etc, acccidentally clicked yes without reading the new Ts and Cs and had decided that, on balace, handing over one's firstborn son for a minor transgression wasnt a good idea after all, where would my friend find them again? 😁

if someone had, hypothetically, asking for a friend etc, acccidentally clicked yes without reading the new Ts and Cs and had decided that, on balace, handing over one's firstborn son for a minor transgression wasnt a good idea after all, where would my friend find them again? 😁
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/help/ - there's actually a link at the bottom of every page :)

Reactions: Ped
Contrary to those that think I sit here in Pinballinfo Towers supping Gin and occasionally casting my eye over the place.

Not what we think at all sir, well not me personally, had you down as a Champagne man at this time of year :p

Thanks for the work on the forum, appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom