What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum brain-fart

JT.

Site Supporter
In the top 5 stern post, I posted once, but it re-posted so there were 4 duplicates of the same thing. Replicas had 3 duplicates in another post recently I saw, so this is not a unique problem.

In the Stern post it now won't let me edit all the duplicates. I edited two, but even though the edits were made in posts 3/4, it actually updated posts 1/2 (changed them so they just contained full stops). And see this screeny below....I'm editing post 3, where you can see my list of four pins in the original post, but the 'edit post screen' just contains the full stop from posts 1/2. No matter which of the 4 duplicate posts I choose to edit, when the edit screen opens it just has the full stop in it...so posts 1/2 cannot be edited.

Brain fart.jpg

Edit: posted from my PC using the latest version of Chrome - same as ever.

Network latency.... Pain in the rear...

Have removed both posts with the "." in them... However cant see your actual post?!??!!

Cheers Paul, I can re-post. Out of interest, is latency a symptom associated with my internet connection over the web, or something that happens when it reaches the provider's part of the network?

could be anywhere between the user and the server.... Personally havent had any issues, however does happen from time to time :(

Back
Top Bottom