What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale - The Rolling Stones Pinball Machine - Stern 2012 - Perfect Condition £3,950

Status
Not open for further replies.

No idea on history of this machine however .....

....Once again can I remind the Price Police to refrain from opinions on members For Sale threads unless the OP requests otherwise.

I have to say the usual suspect as well. The upgrade to for sale posts cannot come soon enough in my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apologies from me about the price (although it wasn't aimed at me as I was simply stating a fact about the machine) and people are free to do what they like once a pin has sold. Just frustrating for the original seller to see this happening.

Cheers
Mark

@John Beveridge

I have to say the usual suspect as well. The upgrade to for sale posts cannot come soon enough in my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And It's frustrating to say i'm still waiting for the last of the features to be implemented... and it'll be there like a shot :)

This is the pin I got offered s few weeks ago of John Beveridge for 2750 which I thought was more than fair But it didn’t quite do it for me and he later sold on thEBay.
All I can say is wow that’s quite a hike maybe I should of bought it after all

Oh **** sorry just saw price police quote my apology’s it was more the fact I missed a bargain it seems

And It's frustrating to say i'm still waiting for the last of the features to be implemented... and it'll be there like a shot :)
Are for sale threads going to be locked then if the seller requests? I fear we will see a lot more listings like this one not sure that will be good for the community in the long run.

End of the day things need saying, you can't come on to a forum full of pinheads and expect to sell it at eBay prices. Not going to happen. Probably best to adjust the price accordingly or pitch it on Gumtree/eBay.

Are for sale threads going to be locked then if the seller requests? I fear we will see a lot more listings like this one not sure that will be good for the community in the long run.

I am hoping to have the functionality added to Create these Locked, and Any questions go Via PM.

Whilst it looks great if I was to put something up that was well out - I would want people to tell me - hey you are being ambitious, is it at the discretion of the seller if comments are on or off?

Whilst it looks great if I was to put something up that was well out - I would want people to tell me - hey you are being ambitious, is it at the discretion of the seller if comments are on or off?

The option would be there if the seller wants to create a Discussion or not, yes. I would expect that if the price was too high (for example) then the seller wouldnt get any bites, and could then amend the price.

Anyhow, my bad - apologies to the OP for taking over this thread. I'll create another thread about the new system when we are closer to release :)

I would expect that if the price was too high (for example) then the seller wouldnt get any bites, and could then amend the price.

True, but we'd also miss great discussions such as the legendary Bally Theatre Machine - now they were some great comments.

Anyway OP - GLWS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom