What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale: Spiderman (Stern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

Got a Spiderman for sale. Very nice condition with cabinet (few very small marks), lovely playfileld and plays very well and smooth. Only issue is that the Doc-Ock magent is slightly raised so sometimes bounces out without going in the hole.

Looking for £2,500 which is what it owes me.

Available to view and play test at Special When Lit in Salisbury either on a Friday evening, at the meet next Saturday or other times by prior arrangement.

I'd post pics here if it would let me load them from my PC but it only seems to allow from a link so email me for pics robotgreg at yahoo dot com unless anyone can tell me host to upload pics from the hard drive.

Let me know if anyone wants to see any more pics and I'll aks Peter to take some of any specific areas.

Cheers

Greg

Ahh OK thanks Ive. Think I've got it now as below:)

[attachment=101:CAMERA LATEST 13-09-10 003.JPG]

i've got a SM and would recommend fitting a shaker.Target decals look cool too.Great game - especially with the sound cranked up:eek:

Greg,

Can the problem with the Doc Ock magnet not be fixed? Seems to be a off putting problem , surely it is a fixable ?

Yes it can be fixed. Magnet needs to be pushed through the top of the playfield and then filed down. Beyond my skills so a job for Andy the Legend. Can arrange for this to be done if critical to deciding to buy but in negotiation with a couple of buyers at the mo.

Cheers

Greg

Having played it a few times may I just add that it doesn't really affect game play, you can still get/achieve all the Doc Ock modes.... And the pictures don't do the condition of the game justice, they are fairly poor quality thank to not using the flash and redcing them in size to send by email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom