What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For sale; Junkyard

simon

Registered
Hi

Have a junkyard to move on, its currently sited in a club near my work, but not in a crappy 'site type state' as i look after it reasonably well.

Good points are it all plays as it should, reasonably tidy cab (Not mint by any means though), nice playfield.

Bad points, couple of broken plastics (Including the often bad curved one behind the wrecking ball, though they are available online), dmd takes maybe a minute to warm up, someone has stuck a couple extra zener diodes on the display power pcb to compensate it seems (not me, wouldnt of even known to do that!) - so its fine to play, but that will need attention somehwere down the line. Target decals not the cleanest, but ive a spare set to replace them anyway.

Could do with getting this out a bit sharpish, its literally ready to go out the door, as they want something different in there and i dont want to keep it myself and lug it back to the warehouse as im fairly indifferent about this pin quite honestly. Open to a trade or just straight sale, its located in surrey, just up road from lingfield racecourse.

Im on; simon_philp@hotmail.com

Thanks

Si

Thanks for the interest, have agreed a swap with someone now
smile-1.png

Thanks

Si

Back
Top Bottom