What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Reduced For Sale Dr Who full size Arcade Game

keith b smith

Site Supporter
Full Size RP4 version running Batocera !TB no idea what that means, i requested this to be custom made ,only had it a week and cant get to grips with all the functions (and to old to want to learn) a bit of a whim buy .Apparently it has 32 thousand games loaded on it (please dont ask to list them) . Looks fantastic and would look very nice next to a Dr Who Pinball loads of buttons that all do something. It can have a light gun plugged directly into the front and is all geared up for this (Sindon light gun?) can also have a play station controller plugged into this port as well. Its got multi colour programmable lighting in the top Marque and under the control panel so looks the biz in dark . Fantastic chrome trim all around really nicely built

£650

cheers Keith
P4160025.JPG

Attachments

• P4160026.JPG
    P4160026.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 100
  • P4160027.JPG
    P4160027.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 85
  • P4160028.JPG
    P4160028.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 85
  • P4160029.JPG
    P4160029.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 89
  • P4160030.JPG
    P4160030.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Nice looking build.
I would however say - throw in a 60 in one arcade board.
All the classics.
No more than 2 fire buttons :)
I agree with you about the more modern games.
Signed -
someone who played space invaders and asteroids when they came out....... an awful lot.....

Thanks Phil,2xbuttons would suit an old bugger like me,this has all those old games loaded on it , i mean 32 thousand games? i would not live long enough to get through that lot.There is a facility on it where you get a keypad come up and you type in say Space invaders and it comes up straight away (saves you going through that lot) I will google what you said about the 60 in one arcade board

cheers Keith

A 60in1 won't work in that cab as it's for vertical monitors and that's a horizontal cab.

There is a 19in1 for horizontal monitors with games like ghost and goblins, defender, robotron and some others.

19 in 1 is an awful board though, screen tearing, distorted audio etc. Based on a really old version of mame be much better off with an rgb-pi or if you don't want to faff about with that an older Pandora with jamma output will have a lot more titles and run far better.

19 in 1 is an awful board though, screen tearing, distorted audio etc. Based on a really old version of mame be much better off with an rgb-pi or if you don't want to faff about with that an older Pandora with jamma output will have a lot more titles and run far better.
Pandoras are usually a bit crap for some games as well, like Pacland and wonderboy.

Rgb-pi I found the best 👍
I think this already has a pi though so probably easier getting a image with basic layout setup for games with upto 3 buttons and removing the extra buttons and put blanks in?

Last edited:
A 60in1 won't work in that cab as it's for vertical monitors and that's a horizontal cab.

There is a 19in1 for horizontal monitors with games like ghost and goblins, defender, robotron and some others.
You can get 60-in-ones for horizontal.... Or just get a pandora's box...

Edit - saying that i have a Pi2Jamma and they are pretty good... the only restrictions were around the Pi that was used....

We have a <XXX> in one board in a machine in the office and its not great. Not sure what one it is - just know its jamma based. Cant add new games, cant confgure the controls (so even though its got 2 sticks cant play robotron on it :( ) and it doesnt do things like save the high scores.
I was gonna "fix" it by putting a PC in it with some sort of mame frontend or something.. just never got around to it.

The xx-1 boards are awful. The games kind look ok mainly but play like ****. As above, lag, tearing, poor sound. If you actually want to play these games for more than a few minutes look elsewhere.
RPis are ok, lag will be reduced but still present. That’s far too many games though, you’ll spend all the time scrolling through lists. Chop it down to the classics.
MisterFPGA is where it’s at, but that’s a much more expensive option.

Ive just replaced an old PC inside my Robotron with a mister. Robotron mostly working... Need to suss out how to make joust work.
Oh and install an amp - no sound ATM

Thanks everyone for your help on this ,i have tried this arcade type game / i tried the virtual pins (4 now) and have finally decided they are not for me ,open to sensible offers on this, thanks again
Keith

Back
Top Bottom