What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired FOR SALE : BIG BUCK HUNTER

Expired Due to no activity

Sarah holmes

Registered
As above. Mint condition. With shaker motor, Led's . Stag lit speaker inserts, change colour. In full working order. £2550. I do not know how to add pics. On here. So if interested please give e-mail and I will send them :) thank you

It certainly is :) only selling as would like Freddy A nightmare on elm street. Goodness knows why ! as never even watched the films. Which maybe a good thing,as rather awful I believe.

i.imgflip.com_q2ls3.jpg

Good work finding the 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' tabs, that makes you seem a bit more normal to the rest of us on here.

Posting pictures is easy, look for the 'Upload a File' button per this picture below, then upload as many as you can/want in sequence, choose between adding thumbnails or full size pics (the latter for me, but that's just my opinion, and sometimes you need to press 'return' a few times to separate them in the forum software). If it is not obvious how to do it, ask a question in the appropriate section of the forum and people will explain. Make the pics detailed and the correct way up, then ditch the CAPITAL LETTERS unless grammatically necessary, and you will then be a lot closer towards a successful transaction on the forum.

Capture.JPG

Good work finding the 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' tabs, that makes you seem a bit more normal to the rest of us on here.

Posting pictures is easy, look for the 'Upload a File' button per this picture below, then upload as many as you can/want in sequence, choose between adding thumbnails or full size pics (the latter for me, but that's just my opinion, and sometimes you need to press 'return' a few times to separate them in the forum software). If it is not obvious how to do it, ask a question in the appropriate section of the forum and people will explain. Make the pics detailed and the correct way up, then ditch the CAPITAL LETTERS unless grammatically necessary, and you will then be a lot closer towards a successful transaction on the forum.

View attachment 37677
Finally someone has explained how to upload photos:)
Was always trying to do it with the small icons above and having no success:oops:

Finally someone has explained how to upload photos:)
Was always trying to do it with the small icons above and having no success:oops:

Alternatively drag and drop photos straight onto the message entry box.

I can also provide pics of this machine, although it was only £2k when I sold it.

Although in fairness - the buyer from me did add a shaker motor and LED's (he's already posted a link to his for sale thread)

THIS is why prices are rising, more than NIB prices going up

Could possibly be priced to come down to the £2300?

I don't run a business out of buying and working on machines. It's just something i enjoy doing and i actually lose money on selling machines. That's on just parts without my labour time.
I make a little back on putting a machine on location now and again which just about covers my loss when I've sold the machine on.

I can understand why people don't do any work on them whats so ever so they can just move the thing on for the same price they bought it for.

In this case it should be priced accordingly with the price they paid for it in my opinion.

I can also provide pics of this machine, although it was only £2k when I sold it.

Although in fairness - the buyer from me did add a shaker motor and LED's (he's already posted a link to his for sale thread)

THIS is why prices are rising, more than NIB prices going up

I sold it for £2200 (but not to Sarah), with shaker motor and speaker light kit with custom inserts from Pinball Center (over 200 euros), also full GI and anti ghosting insert leds from Comet, over £200 worth of kit altogether, and had anyone asked I would have been happy to sell it for 2k without the extras.

I sold it for £2200 (but not to Sarah), with shaker motor and speaker light kit from Pinball Center (200 euros), also full GI and anti ghosting insert leds from Comet, well over £200 worth of kit, and had anyone asked I would have been happy to sell it for 2k without the extra kit.
Exactly why it shouldn't be posted about previous sale prices.

Just want to clarify that I didn't do that.

Sorry, I didn't double check who posted the link.
I was just pointing out that I had pics, as this machine seems to have been on quite a journey recently.

I also pointed out that value had been added since I sold it.

At the end of the day, the seller can set whatever price they want. If it sells, it sells.

I just think that as a "community" we pretty much all know each other and it would be nice to think that people weren't driving up prices and profiteering off each other. If that continues to happen we may as well buy and sell off eBay. There's nothing worse than overpaying for a machine and then being stuck with it or taking a heavy loss.

Anyway, I apologise for getting off topic.

BBH is a decent game, and would be fine in a larger collection . GLWS

Back
Top Bottom