What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For sale Alien LE #126 (green) with a massive load of spare parts

Marko

Registered
I have not visited pinballinfo very often, but thought that I would put up my ad here as well, as I have one on flippermarkt as well.
So, here it goes:

I have a beautiful HUO Alien LE for sale. I am the first owner.

Its a green later model, according to the statistics it has only 285 games started, so its like new.
I have no bad things to say about the pin, it has been working just fine, of course I have had to do some adjustments to it.
It has a playfield protector and JJP Inviglass installed in it. It also has the inner lit blades and shaker in it of course.

Four things to note:
1) two broken plastics (happened when installing the pf protector) have been replaced with repros.
But don't worry there is a whole set of replacement PETG plastics included in the spare parts :)
2) I had to cut the playfield protector in one place to install it. Thereafter I connected the playfield protector parts with a piece of mylar (picture included).
This has not had an effect on gameplay.
3) there is a different, although similar, sound amplifier now installed in the game as my original was broken when received.
But don't worry, there is a new Heighway amplifier included in the spare parts :)
4) I have replaced the black rubber stopper at the end of the shooter lane with a blue one, it simply works much better (picture included)

I have acquired a massive load of spare parts and I will not sell them separately, only with the Alien LE.

The following spare parts will be included:

Amounts / Spare part

1 x Alien (Full Throttle) - Power Supply Board
1 x Alien - Complete Xenomorph Head Assembly
1 x Alien / Full Throttle - Trough Opto Board Set - Emitter & Receiver
2 x Alien / Full Throttle - Pop Bumper LED
2 x Alien - Tower GI LED
1 x Alien / Full Throttle - Complete Pop Bumper Assy
3 x Alien - Egg
1 x Alien - Sound Amplifier
2 x Alien / Full Throttle - I/O Board v1.4B
1 x Alien / Full Throttle - Low Power Coil (C030)
1 x Alien / Full Throttle - High Power Coil (C020)
4 x Alien / Full Throttle - Inductive Switch
15 x Alien / Full Throttle - Single LED
2 x Alien - Facehugger
2 x Alien / Full Throttle - Target Switch Board w/ LED
1 x Alien - Complete plastics set (PETG)
1 x Spare computer (HP-D2E4P-4C/WKM-D2E4P) with Alien image loaded into it
1 x Alien Bottom PCB
1 x Alien Middle PCB
1 x Alien Top PCB
1 x Alien 5" Playfield Display Screen & Frame

Alien LE is of course sold "as is", without any guarantees.
As I am located in Finland, shipping will be necessary and the shipping will be at the buyer's risk.
It would be excellent, if the buyer would be able to procure the shipping. Any possible customs' fees
etc. must be taken care by the buyer.

The Alien-package must be paid in advance before it leaves my house.

I can provide whatever videos/pics you need and will provide pictures of the packing process as well.

Price (Alien LE + spare parts): 13000 EUR (+ eventual shipping costs, if I arrange shipping).

In the pics I have included below there are pinstadium-type lightbars installed, some pics are with the lightbars on and some with them off.
I will be keeping the lightbars, they are not a part of the deal.

And now the pics!

IMG_7116.JPGIMG_7120.JPGIMG_7121.JPGIMG_7124.JPGIMG_7129.JPGIMG_7137.JPGIMG_7140.JPGIMG_7143.JPGIMG_7144.JPGIMG_7145.JPGIMG_7146.JPGIMG_7149.JPGIMG_7154.JPGIMG_7155.JPG

After I had posted the original ad on flippermarkt, I got many requests for spare parts, so I think they would be easy to sell separately as well.

Therefore now:

I also offer my Alien LE pin "as is" for sale separately for 10.500 EUR (+ shipping costs, if I arrange shipping)
It would include also the playfield protector and the inviglass, since they have already been installed in place.
No other spare parts included. Shipping at the buyer's risk.

After the Alien LE pin is sold, I will offer the spare parts for sale.

New prices:

1) Alien LE pinball machine only (with inviglass and PF protector): 9750 EUR + shipping costs
(The buyer of my Alien LE pinball machine shall also have the right to first pick and choose the spareparts,
he wants to buy separately)

2) Alien LE pinball machine with spareparts: 12500 EUR + shipping costs

And further: if you take the pin or pin+spareparts without the inviglass (the pin would then come without any glass
whatsoever), you can deduct 350 EUR from the above prices.

Screenshot_20191127-145430_Maps.jpg

Daft #1: for sale thread posted by someone with virtually no history on pinball info. I was the first person on the forum to even pass a comment about this thread, three weeks after the original post

Daft #2: BIG prices

Daft #3: Game location is a bit tricky

PS. We like foreigners on here. I am married to one.

DRD - Daft #1:

yes, I am a newbie on this forum and have not posted here before my ad, but I have sold my pins to abroad and bought them from abroad many times before:
it is not that tricky to palletize a pin and let the shipping company make the delivery. If one wants to buy the pin and spareparts, it may be though that part of the spareparts should
be shipped separately, as there is quite a bit of stuff there.

In case one is interested in buying the pin, we can make a videocall via WhatsApp and I can show the pin via that, so one knows that it really exists :D
Also, what I usually do when buying a pin from abroad, is to make friends on FB until I have received the pin, so that I will be able to check that the seller really exists and has history.
Also asking for references is always a good idea.

DRD - Daft #2:

you are right, the pin is not cheap.

DRD - Daft #3:

delivery company takes care of the delivery. Usually shipping inside EU has cost ca. 300-350 EUR. Its always a good idea to take insurance for the delivery, it has usually cost under 50 EUR.
Its good if one can check the pin in real life before making a buying decision. Due to Finland's location I myself have bought all my pins from abroad based on pics, videos and references only. One should be cautious, if the pictures are blurry, taken in a hurry, or if the seller cannot send you a pic of some spot that you would like to have a picture taken.

Vimtoman:

Exactly, thanks - yes, that is my ad on flippermarkt

My page on pinballowners:
http://www.pinballowners.com/markv

Thanks - yes, I'm hoping it will get sold asap.
Also there are some possible trade-candidates (+ money): 1) MBR LE, 2) BM66/CW66 Premium or 3) AFMR LE with green trim. But the condition of the aforesaid should be in par with my Alien.

I've also been hearing different rumors of a Alien remake, but those have existed for almost a year now I think - but who knows - if there would be enough demand and a remake would indeed be manufactured, it would be good for people liking the theme to be able to enjoy playing it and hopefully the manufacturer could also bring the cost of the pin down to a somewhat more tolerable level.

Last edited:
Silver Castle? That would be an interesting choice, but surely they would be just doing designing/planning as they do not have manufacturing capabilities, I think? Also they are designing/building the Timeshock-pinball currently I believe.

Back
Top Bottom