What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For sale: AFM, SS, TZ, WW and ST:TNG - £10K (for quick sale :)

Chester_Pete

Registered
http://www.ipdb.org/lists.cgi?puid=6448&list=top300

- From the pinside top 16

http://pinside.com/pinball/top-100

They're all from my private collection and all 5 are very nice fully working examples (have been for years). Any problems are fixed until they are running 100%.

They've been in my indoor heated dry pinball room since I got them, so no nasty suprises here. A lot of group members have played them.

My preference is to sell them in one job lot at the said price.

Had a lot of interest in the past but only for the same few pins and so it went no further.

Worth a try!

*edited* 28/02/12

I have seen and played all the above pins and can say that Pete's machines are all in great condition and all play fast and true.

Well worth the asking price.

I'm sure he will get what he wants. Especially with his winning personality....
rolleyes-1.gif

Worth 10K??? Not in my book, but hey, no pics will be sent (apparently) so who knows!..... I mean what kind of a seller puts up an ad and states they wont be sending pics and goes on to use the words 'Dont waste my time trying'??...One that doesnt give a toss imo....

Yeah, great way to reel in the buyers there mate..... Bwhahahaaa...
biggrin-1.png
:p

Hey Russ - No worries. You're not happy about me, how I want sell them and the price I want for them.

Thats your loss. You really shouldn't get so upset though
smile-1.png

Chester_Pete' date=' post: 1685676 said:
Hey Russ - No worries. You're not happy about me, how I want sell them and the price I want for them.

Thats your loss. You really shouldn't get so upset though
smile-1.png

You got me all wrong fella. Your Ad made my day! Cheers and good luck with the sale!

Yo, Chester Pete, I PMd you about the machines, are they still available? Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom