What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Fluorescent Lamp Holder

R

robertlucas1970

I now have 2 games that need these replaced, is there anywhere in the UK that might have something before I have to do a order with Pinball Life.
Nothing listed on pinball mania or pinball heaven.
Many Thanks
Screenshot_2021-10-18-06-51-16-70_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Not in the UK, got some pinball life, I should of ordered a load as every stern game I get they seem to have damage or somebody has fitted a LED tube with a different fitting.
Its nice to keep it all original

How do the wires come out? Can't seem to get them out of the one on my Star Trek
Not in the UK, got some pinball life, I should of ordered a load as every stern game I get they seem to have damage or somebody has fitted a LED tube with a different fitting.
Its nice to keep it all original
How do the wires come out? Can't seem to get them out of the one on my Star Trek

Twist and pull, just a push fit connection.

Back
Top Bottom