What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Fluorescent Pinball Plastic Protectors. Fish Tales FT now available

Expired Due to no activity
Yup they look really great when the game is on, photos don't really do them justice.

Bonus dark room photo..

21BCEEE7-8D17-45D7-B015-56B20355B8C8.jpeg

Really hard to capture the effect on camera, which is a shame, but it looks really good (imo of course). The edges of the protectors in particular glow.

Bravo @Colywobbles !

Thank you @Colywobbles for great help, packing and best of all an amazingly good looking set of protectors for my TZ. I had 6 pinbuddies over this weekend, all impressed too. I guess you are now expanding your territory to Denmark, since one of my friends want the same set for his TZ.

I am not a great photographer but add a couple of pics anyway. My TZ arrived a month ago and will need a few touch ups here and there.

Great job - I can highly reccomend

BR Thomas

Protector1.jpg
Protector2.jpg

It’s always tricky capturing how beautiful a pin is on camera as they never give justice to how much better they always look in the flesh.
Thanks for the photo I’ll add it to the website if that’s ok
Col

@Colywobbles what about doing the perspex cover for the rectifier board located at the bottom of classic Bally SS, it's regularly lost, scratched up, cracked etc. If you're not familiar it's a relatively simple square with 3 holes for the standoff pegs but I was thinking it might be cool in a translucent red to indicate the HV danger that lurks below! It is worth having as stuff can fall straight onto it.

I need to get Hook plastics to you, I offered up @Solar Sailer LW3 protectors which are very similar but not quite right.

Back
Top Bottom