What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold flintstones by williams

Hi all -up for offer is a great looking flintstones,stunning playfield,i believe the previous owner had the machine for over 10 years - we bought this to add to a mini collection of 4 pins- but we found our dream machine so sadly the flintstones has to go- fully working ,no sound issues,new dmd,great decals,gold legs? £1860 buys it collection from chesterfield ,derbyshire thanks debs
Interested. Can you send pics?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Here's 20171213_132213.jpg 20171213_132248.jpg 20171213_132411.jpg 20171213_132431.jpg the pics

Attachments

• 20171213_132603.jpg
    20171213_132603.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 20171213_132236.jpg
    20171213_132236.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 189
  • 20171213_132213.jpg
    20171213_132213.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 183
so is playfield not mint or is it brand new ???? seems a bit of a contradiction and why the confusion?

I'll probably get criticised for not being an optimist on this. In my opinion it can't be mint unless it's fully restored or brand new. I'd be going over it with a magnifying glass if I went to view a 20 year old machine that was stated to have a mint playfield. The slightest blemish and it's not mint.
All the best with sale

I have just bought an Aerosmith that is 9 months old and I would not call that playfield mint if I was advertising it.

@Debbieneon - it looks a nice machine, but I would only call it 'very good' condition. It is better to under grade things, or simply take about 30 photos. Also the backbox decal issue - are you saying it has been redecalled and they have not been fitted correctly? I doubt if one from williams would of got out the factory with an error on the decals.

It will also be a good idea to post photos of the PCBs - including the GI connectors on the main power driver board.

Like I said - take some photos with natural light and post them on here. More the better. I would do at least 6 of the playfield, along with inside the backbox and all sides of the cabinet.

Wish you all the best for the sale - just giving you my 2 cents so you can get your pinball sold. I hope you enjoy your new game.

hi -pick holder- no it looks like they have been changed by the previous owner-the corner brace bolts have not been removed when the decals were being fitted,hence a pulled decal- i have a viewing tomorrow

I can not see what you mean Debbie, you have to remove all bolts to sand the old decals off.

Best of luck with the viewing - Flintstones is one of those real under-rated games that I have enjoyed owning. Had 3 over the years and always enjoyed it. Shame you can not keep them all, but saying that I would need a warehouse if I did and massive pockets with never ending cash!

What's the new game you have coming?

hi pickholder- yes exactly- poorly fitted decals -the bolts have to be removed and the old decals stripped with a heat gun- my hubby just bought a WH20 off Chris b the playfield is great,but it needs a full cab strip along with the back box new decals are on their way,then powder coat all metal work,clean all wire looms ,strip playfield,flame polish plastics its going to take some time but should be good when its finished :hmm:

WH2O is an excellent game, Chris B is an excellent seller, he is very truthful.

When you have some 'spare money' grab yourself the LCD colordmd - it is amazing on that game (dont get the LED one, I do not think its as good as you can not upscale to higher resolution).

If you get into any trouble with the electronics give me a shout as I am only in Brum.

Your better half is going to be very busy by the sound of it - so make sure he remembers its 95% preparation to doing decals. Sticking the decals on is the easy bit.

Back
Top Bottom