What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Flashforge Adventurer 3 3D Printer £200

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
Selling my Flashforge 3D Printer

It's this one on Amazon, and full specs can be found in the listings

It has worked perfectly since opening it, with the possible exception of the camera which can be a bit finickity.
It's very simple to use and start printing things and a great 'beginners' printer. I know that @Telboy @Sven Normansson & @Calimori all have one and can comment on it's quality.

Obviously, I'll also include all of the consumables and spare parts I have as well as a random roll of filament I have. I'll get a full list up of these later, but know that there is at least 1 spare nozzle of each size 0.3mm, 0.4mm & 0.6mm, a brand new unopened flexible magnetic, build plate as well as much more.

All of the prints featured here https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/3d-printed-items.55641/ were printed on this printer.

The only reason I'm selling is because I don't have the space, having bought another larger printer.

Think I still have the original box to pack it in and can bring to any pinball comps nearby or deliver further afield if necessary for a small charge.

Yes, I can vouch for the easy path from zero to hero on these 3d printers. The software is easy to use, the printer it designed for beginners, and the learning curve is easy for people.
I bought another machine off Paul because I was ready to try more advanced things and he was selling to move up another level but I am keeping my Flashforge because it is easy for my kid to print with and all enclosed so safe to leave out.

Back
Top Bottom