What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Flash Gordon

im amazed in the space of a few weeks you found people willing to pass a Fathom and Flash gordon on,well done

502E7C2D-2E89-484C-AFEE-0B764897E1EB.jpeg

Last edited:
Great work Alan, well done, you've just acquired yourself the best out there. Would you care to say how much you paid? Did you manage to get it for £1500? Either way, top effort, can't wait to see the refurb

£1900 and it needs work, knackered S&T board and faded cab, pf is mylared, and pretty good. some drop targets replaced, and a pack of new ones in the bottom of the cab to be fitted. Flasher works fine. Coin door self test button not working, maybe some other switches out.

Glad you found one great game ...
Makes my " Joey one " seem cheap now crazy what a few months has done to prices .
Good luck with bringing it back to life 💥💥

Glad you found one great game ...
Makes my " Joey one " seem cheap now crazy what a few months has done to prices .
Good luck with bringing it back to life 💥💥

Yours played awesomely as I remember - with new cab decals, new boards, new target banks, some new mechs ….had some playfield wear iirc but so what.
What was it 2k ??? I know prices have moved but that was just a year ago ….Looks a good price for sure now. And you got torn to shreds on here as a rip off 😁, and then you went ‘Joeygate’ mental 😂

I found the vid of it round at Matts. It actually looks better than I remember.

Yours played awesomely as I remember - with new cab decals, new boards, new target banks, some new mechs ….had some playfield wear iirc but so what.
What was it 2k ??? I know prices have moved but that was just a year ago ….Looks a good price for sure now. And you got torn to shreds on here as a rip off 😁, and then you went ‘Joeygate’ mental 😂

I found the vid of it round at Matts. It actually looks better than I remember.

I Went Nuclear I remember , I try to take a step back now for such flare ups although sometimes it doesn't work 🤣😂
went on eBay in the end some first time pin buyer he really likes it think it's was 2kor 1900 can't remember , he still messages me every now and then :)

I Went Nuclear I remember , I try to take a step back now for such flare ups although sometimes it doesn't work 🤣😂
went on eBay in the end some first time pin buyer he really likes it think it's was 2k or 1900 can't remember , he still messages me every now and then :)

Alan

I can sort out the S & T board if you like?

Nev
Cheers, When I looked at it - there was a missing U2 Rom, discussed with the owner, who had ordered new U2,U5 roms but not fitted them - theyre in the bottom of the cab, so it might be just that - will advise once I receive the game.

Reactions: DRD
Back
Top Bottom