What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash Gordon owners, single drop target help

Crewey

Site Supporter
Please could someone with a FG take a photo of their single drop target switch in the up and down positions?
When my drop target is down the vibration of the right flipper is triggering the x2 advance and 10k associated with the target. However I am unable to adjust the switch to a position where it only engages the switch briefly when the target is hit.
If it is designed to be engaged in the down position I’m unsure how I resolve. Thanks

drop targets. when down the switch should be closed and stay closed until the drop target is reset back to the up position

does that help?

Ah ok cheers @AlanJ, so when down the connection is closed the vibrations of the right flipper coil must be opening and closing the switch a miniscule which is giving me the 10k and x2 advance as if the target had been struck.

I've now tweaked with the switch tool so hopefully it's closed more securely but not enough to keep the connection closed when the target should be up o_O

Back
Top Bottom