What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Fish Tales Playfield

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
Bit of a long shot this one but does anyone have a Fish Tales playfield they'd be up for selling. Doesn't have to be mint but anything in decent nick considered. If anyone does have something could you let me know asap as it will influence a decision I need to make over the weekend.

Cheers all

I've got first dibs on the FT in the Burton collection and I quite fancy doing a full resto on it as cosmetically it's battered. Done a bit of research and seem to be able to get hold of a lot of bits but it'll need a replacement pf and that seems to be a tricky thing to find.

Not sure if it's going to be a goer though....not having much luck finding a playfield :(

Hmm can't say I've ever seen a spare playfield for ft,it's one of those things that doesn't come around often,actually I'm sure mr replicas may have one on his wall prob has damage but depends if its worse than the one in yours but I might be wrong you may need to ask him.

Well paint me orange and call me pink!! I thought I was ****ing into the wind on that one.
I bought the special when lit SOF from The UKPP. It was a wedding present for my mate. The only problem was the playfield had some clear coat on it applied by Stevie Wonder. It's only on the loops, orbits, return and out lanes but its uneven and has entombed the dirt beneath it in a jurrassic park like fashion!!

So I'd quite like to get hold of a better one for it. How's yours?

Cheers dude

Gaz

Well paint me orange and call me pink!! I thought I was ****ing into the wind on that one.
I bought the special when lit SOF from The UKPP. It was a wedding present for my mate. The only problem was the playfield had some clear coat on it applied by Stevie Wonder. It's only on the loops, orbits, return and out lanes but its uneven and has entombed the dirt beneath it in a jurrassic park like fashion!!

So I'd quite like to get hold of a better one for it. How's yours?

Cheers dude

Gaz

Hmmm. I'll look again at it but it came from a seriously water damaged machine that I scrapped. I think it might be fubar, but it had full mylar. I've used it over the years as a parts donor - it was fully populated.

Ok mate. Well, whatever you think. If it looks ok and you would be willing to sell it, gimme a shout:)

Back
Top Bottom