What's new

Found it! Fish Tales Plastic Wanted (Pic inside)

Dunc

Registered
Hi all,

Ive noticed that one of my plastics on my Fish Tales machine looks wrong. Almost like its been broken and then filed down to look better, or its the wrong plastic completely and should be fitted else where? Anyone shed any light? Or have the correct plastic for this area? Ive had a look at pics of Fish Tales machines and the plastic that should be here looks alot longer!

20180924_213414.jpg

Dunc

Looks like it's out of stock everywhere unless you buy the full set. Pinball Heaven used to sell the "easy break boat plastic 3 piece set" but don't seem to anymore, might be worth asking though.

Yep - someone has fashioned that from a Wh2O sling plastic ..... ingenious o_O:D

View attachment 71534

AHhhhhh LOL! Good spot @Sgt GrizZ ! I never knew! :D

Looks like i'm on the hunt for the proper plastic then! Anyone want to buy a 'Limited Edition' cut down white water sling shot plastic? lol

Looks like it's out of stock everywhere unless you buy the full set. Pinball Heaven used to sell the "easy break boat plastic 3 piece set" but don't seem to anymore, might be worth asking though.

@mark9 , yeah just had a look and no where has this plastic i need for sale on its own anymore. Don't really fancy buying a whole plastic set for that one as all my other plastics are in perfect condition lol

Anyone got the plastic i need in their spares? :D

Dunc

29BEA1C6-447C-4975-972B-597FCBB05DCA.jpeg

There you go, unused but for some reason slightly the wrong colour the blue on either end is more purple than it should be.
PM me if you want it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom