What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Fish Tales 'Monster Fish' figure/mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside - Can anyone tell me where I can get a set of the original lamps for the Stretch the Truth" board?

The ones in mine have been replaced by LEDs that are a bit bright for my taste and I'd like to go back to the more subdued original yellow ones.

As an aside - Can anyone tell me where I can get a set of the original lamps for the Stretch the Truth" board?

The ones in mine have been replaced by LEDs that are a bit bright for my taste and I'd like to go back to the more subdued original yellow ones.

I believe they were just regular bulbs with the yellow condom thingies on them. Don't know what they are actually called but hopefully you will know what I mean.

I wasn't sure if the yellow was part of the bulb or a separate cover so thanks for that. Just need a 5-pack of yellow condoms then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom