What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fish Tales Caster Switch

Nige4554

Site Supporter
Alias
Nige4554
Hello, I have searched high and low for a switch replacement for the caster switch all out of stock, I can of course purchase a new handle. Does anyone have any ideas where to get one in UK preferably? There is a mod out there for the switch, where to buy. Thanks

Hello, I have searched high and low for a switch replacement for the caster switch all out of stock, I can of course purchase a new handle. Does anyone have any ideas where to get one in UK preferably? There is a mod out there for the switch, where to buy. Thanks
Hello
my Pinside shop...
cheers Bob

Here

the 12v one.

Way better than the little round button, but maybe personal preference.

My understanding is the button was originally meant to be square like this, theres early flyer images with similar button.

If your happy with yellow i have a spare one here. (ordered green and yellow and prefered the green)

Attachments

• caster switch.jpg
    caster switch.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 12
I put the lighted version in years ago and kept the original one, it’s on a round plate.
Message me if you want it mate as I doubt I will ever need it.

Attachments

• 9A6A0B35-3FFD-4F47-A611-8184572B4A45.jpeg
    9A6A0B35-3FFD-4F47-A611-8184572B4A45.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 8
My understanding is the button was originally meant to be square like this, theres early flyer images with similar button.
This is mine, which does light up.
Although using the LED OCD board seems to have stopped it (and the start button) from working…
FA5BFF84-C7BD-43EB-BD8A-8132739F241A.jpeg

Here

Here

the 12v one.

If your happy with yellow i have a spare one here. (ordered green and yellow and prefered the green)
Thanks Paul, thats excellent, I will ping you a whatsapp for details, yellow is fine.
the 12v one.

I put the lighted version in years ago and kept the original one, it’s on a round plate.
Message me if you want it mate as I doubt I will ever need it.
Many thanks, I will go for the coloured one but thanks for the offer

Back
Top Bottom