What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Fish Tales Bits and Bobs

MartinY

Registered
Hi - I'm looking for the following for Fish Tales. Does anyone have them or know the best place to get them from? Thanks in advance!
- Bait box and main fish overlay (presumably these are OK to go directly on top? The inserts are somewhat visible
- Casters club plastic (although mine isn't actually too bad)
- The infamous boat (it's just the two main inserts - Port and Starboard I need to deal with which I think is the norm)
- The plunger itself (well the metal casting thingy that plunges the ball)., Mine looks tarnished - if not replace what's the best way to smarten it up?

Pinball Center do the overlays, but what are people's experience with them?

Cheers!

Hi mate.
I have the wooden boat ramp and plastic boat ramp, and the boat plastics. Plastics have chipped corners but not too bad. The wooden ramp will need insert decals but otherwise good and the plastic ramp has a snapped mounting point but it’s a clean break and very tidy.
Drop me a pm if interested and I’ll sort pics.

Hi mate.
I have the wooden boat ramp and plastic boat ramp, and the boat plastics. Plastics have chipped corners but not too bad. The wooden ramp will need insert decals but otherwise good and the plastic ramp has a snapped mounting point but it’s a clean break and very tidy.
Drop me a pm if interested and I’ll sort pics.
Cheers fella - my ramp is actually OK it is just the decals on the main inserts, which sounds a bit like yours too. Thanks anyway.

Can you supply pics. I may have some bits but not sure if they will be any better than what you’ve got..
Cheers, here you go... The inserts as they are aren't quite level where the high wear is...
d50f526c7007987f985e380cf9cb89f4.jpg
7aab277a408a85bb139c70ea1ed3f1ef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom