What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Transformers playfield pics up

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
http://pinballhead.com/transformers-stern-pinball-cabinet-playfield-shots/

biggrin-1.png

I'm a bit underwhelmed by the pics tbh which is strange and disappointing because I absolutely f*ckin love Transformers!!! Need to see more close up pics.

I'm not hugely into the latest transformers - have seen the film , but only on TV/Sky and wasn't paying much attention to the details - am more 85-90 transformers comic/cartoon/toys fan tbh. "Transformers: The Movie" is more my era.

But those characters up the middle of the playfield, aren't they all G1? Is the film just based on 100% (modernised) G1 chars too, and the playfield is based on the film, or is this just aimed at 30-something DINKS G1 fans? I guess looking at that Optimus model in the middle of the playfield that it's recent-film based with modernised versions of G1 chars.

Dreads: original G1 Optimus mod opportunity.

I still have my G1 original Optimus somewhere in my parents' loft btw :)

Nice one Sherlock
smile-1.png

From reading that it sounds like you do get quite a bit more on the LE version. Robot Megatron (so much better than his rubbish vehicle, bring back the gun), Ironhide upper play field (a whole extra upper playfield?!?!?), Starscream figure, side armour etc. I guess they'll be extra game modes as well so definitely the one to go for.....I wonder how much extra cash they'll want for the LE? I might warm to this once I've seen a pic of the LE version.

But those characters up the middle of the playfield, aren't they all G1?

Don't think so, they all look like movie Transformers to me. The Megatron and Starscream definitely are't G1.

Dreads: original G1 Optimus mod opportunity.

You could go mod crazy on this one, think how many cool G1's there are. Deffo get Megatron, Optimus, Starscream in there...then try and find some space for Soundwave, Jazz, Mirage......
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom