What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Fire guard

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
As per the title in fairly good nick please.
Gotta stop my little great grandson touching the gas fire. Preferably willing to post /courier if not local to Leicester. Ken

Only just seen this , have one it's a big one that's goes around the hath as well if you still need one it's yours for freeeeee !

Is it too big to courier? OR if not I’m more than willing to pay courier charges. Ken

I've got two of these victorian brass ones available (not exactly as pictured). Depends on your budget I guess. 50 quid each plus postage. 1583265174370.png

I've got loads of antiques and stuff I should probably sell actually. Need to downsize so just ask, I probably have it. Got a whole collection of big victorian and edwardian turkey platters that need to go. Also a big collection of victorian flat irons. Some WWII trench art, taxidermy etc You name it...

Cheers but I think I’m sorted. They look fantastic but I need something to go round a gas fire to stop a nosy little bugger burning himself.
Thanks for yr reply anyway.
Ken

Back
Top Bottom