What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire ! ....a warning for us all

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Yikes !!
sad-1.png
Recently a dehumidifier caught fire in this collectors summerhouse, damaging Bally Bingos.

This is why insurance is a good idea, as well as checking yr appliances and electrics.

Be careful out there pinheads.

[attachment=211:pinball fire.jpg]

I was a little worried about keeping woz in my dad's uninsulated garage. However, he kindly offered to have the room plastered and converted into a proper games room
smile-1.png

i used to use that model when i ran a large reef tank in my house.

my money on the filter at the front not being cleaned often enough.

sad either way as that could have caused fatalities.

:eek:

wayne g' date=' post: 1682288 said:
i used to use that model when i ran a large reef tank in my house.

my money on the filter at the front not being cleaned often enough.

sad either way as that could have caused fatalities.

:eek:

Hi there, I used to keep a reef also, now that is one expensive hobby, I used to pull water from the sea as it's only about 30 yds for the house, gave it up when it got too easy, I was running a system with no filtration except live rock and clams (best kept secret in the marine world), it was that stable I could go away to Thailand for 8 weeks and when I came back it was pristine, just got a friend to drop food in for the stock and coral.

Why can't I upload a photo, what am I doing wrong?, upload file, select file (jpg) upload, nothing happens..scratches head :confused:

reefs,bikes,pins.....raves?

biggrin-1.png

i cant find many photos of my old big reef but managed to dig these out;

DSCN14891-1.jpg

DSCN1726-1.jpg

DSCN1671-1.jpg

when the leccy started to rise a few years ago things got silly. i was running a 2k lighting rig loads of pumps a massive skimmer and a large chiller. i shut the tank down and lopped over £125 per month off my bill.

i then downgraded to a 20 gallon nano which i ran for about a year after that....then i totally lost all interest after a 20 year 'habit'

this was my nano;

0331-1.jpg

i also kept these little guys once upon a time also:

DSCN2326-1.jpg

DSCN2356-1.jpg

DSCN2376-1.jpg

DSCN2427-1.jpg

get some pics up andy!

smile-1.png

[attachment=212:tank5.JPG] Here is a pic in the early days, it got a lot better and then I got bored, I think I still had a skimmer on it at that point

reefs, bikes, pins......raves
Deffo raves, produced, mixed techno from 95-2009, modding really started digging into my life at that stage and thE party scene was a dead horse being flogged, (even here the free party capital of the UK at one point), great times, no sleep and copious amounts of fun, that was living life to the max while it lasted.

Here a snap of me in 2000, playing with Mr C (sounds naughty that, The Shamen, ees’r’good geezer) Orange Mobile Tour

[attachment=216:Orange Mobile Tour 2000.jpg]

Lol. great times andy!

chuff chuff,club uk,the ministry (older times)the canal club...i cant remember far too much of it and that can't be healthy. lol

im too old for the clubbing now but still hammer the music whenever i can.

no sleep 'till bedrock!

biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom