What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

Fair play to Gonzo. I've never seen one man get so many videos out of one pin 😂, looking forward to the 'Putting the Legs on a Pulp Fiction Pinball machine' vid
Times are hard with this cost of living squeeze... He has to get his views up to get more ££ ;) :D

So no mode stacking with multiballs, they simply pause. You also can't hit targets to light Pulp Fiction letters during multiball. V simple but brutal rules it seems

I actually really like that proposition!

Just don’t have the headspace for another epic rule sheet… as great as they can also be.

Yeah definitely going to have it's place, looks great. I'm a bit of a rules dork so perhaps not a good fit for my meagre one pin collection.....! That theme and the implementation of it are difficult to pass up though

While the rules are easy to understand, I wouldn't say they are simple. There's plenty of content there and each MB and mode feels very different.

In some ways I like that modes and MB are separate, completing a tricky mode within MB feels a bit cheaty sometimes.

Looks like delays on pulp LE , distributors there saying the autumn now, so would imagine early 2025 for uk , nearly 2 years for these games (and others) is so so poor

Looks like delays on pulp LE , distributors there saying the autumn now, so would imagine early 2025 for uk , nearly 2 years for these games (and others) is so so poor
On the flip side it should be rock solid by then - code firmly baked, common issues resolved at the factory, weak points identified, nice mods ready to go.

But I see your point and agree.

Would like to know too, just made space for it and having space with no pin in there is hard.

A little while ago it was suggested some SE's were being built, then LE's then back to SE's, anyone have any idea if our UK SE's will be built in the first or second batch?

Would like to know too, just made space for it and having space with no pin in there is hard.

A little while ago it was suggested some SE's were being built, then LE's then back to SE's, anyone have any idea if our UK SE's will be built in the first or second batch?
Guess it might depend on how many were ordered, if enough SEs to fit a single container then no need to wait for the LEs to be made to fill it up.

Think there's probably more LE's coming over than SE's, wonder how many needed to fill a container?

Its not a problem waiting, but would be nice to be able to plan ahead a bit, and maybe buy an MX5 for the summer if it won't be this year

Think there's probably more LE's coming over than SE's, wonder how many needed to fill a container?

I would say the other way, the LE was oversold and people had their orders cancelled and guess most of them would have switched to the SE, also heard quite a few mentioning ordering since seeing/playing the proto in the UK.

I would say the other way, the LE was oversold and people had their orders cancelled and guess most of them would have switched to the SE, also heard quite a few mentioning ordering since seeing/playing the proto in the UK.
That's true, hadn't considered the cancelled orders or people ordering since playing it either.

I’d really like some sort of rough timescale and I think it’s bonkers that there’s no communication on this. I’ve funds set aside for the game, but if it’s not going to be here until 2025, then I’d get something else in the meanwhile that I could sell on when PF is near. The issue is, I wouldn’t want to get something else then a week later find out it’s actually sooner than anticipated and not have the cash on hand. Super frustrating.

I’d really like some sort of rough timescale and I think it’s bonkers that there’s no communication on this. I’ve funds set aside for the game, but if it’s not going to be here until 2025, then I’d get something else in the meanwhile that I could sell on when PF is near. The issue is, I wouldn’t want to get something else then a week later find out it’s actually sooner than anticipated and not have the cash on hand. Super frustrating.
Welcome to pinball my friend … the minute you spend your money on something else you’ll get your invoice

I really can't see these landing over here any time soon. I was originally selling my Godzilla to make space but if it sells I'd no doubt replace it with something else, but I can squeeze 3 in so not a massive issue if Pulp did turn up sooner than expected.

Back
Top Bottom