What's new

Expired Final few pins for sale

Expired Due to no activity

Spadge

Registered
Hi all after most of mine have been snapped up, I have the following remaining...

More pics to follow.

STNG, very good condition and looks very nice, lots of mods and extras including convolux, colour dmd, invisiglass, trough light, 3 ship toys inc enterprise, Borg, blue mirror blades, pinsound (may change back to DCS sound card), blue gun lights, lit apron, chrome rails and lock bar, quality leds, led-ocd, gi ocd, nice pop bumbers (starlight), nice topper. Cab is good - a few knocks and minor scuffs but nothing too bad at all £4800 or £4700 with DCS sound rather than pinsound.

[SOLD] AC/DC Premium, Tons of mods including topper, upgraded audio & subwoofer (sounds fantastic), convolux, trough light, large led lightning flashes, proper full canon (not the stock piece of crap), invisiglass, colour dmd, speaker lights and inserts, rail tracks, RR sign, bell upgrade. Red cabinet is mint as is cab, had it since NIB and HUO. Only negative is a strange led flicker if all RGB leds are in use (on the attract mode). I've disconnected the lower playfield GI and it is fine - it's a dodgy bulb or maybe a capacitor on the GI board judging by what I've read - also affected other sterns with RGB GI of the period. £5800.

[Sold] TWD LE (160 of 600) Wonderful mint condition machine which is packed with pretty much every mod going. Invisiglass, colour DMD, trough light, railtrack, RR sign, 2-3 other sigs, crossbow mod, willwalker guts mod, lit barn, lit bus, UV lights on pop bumper flash, audio upgrade, shaker, cross bow mod, filiter added to dmd so cut reflection. Looks and sounds the dogs do-da's. Only negative is that I don't have the LE signed certificate (am chasing previous owner to see if it's there) but obviously it does have the plaque on the machine. £7500 (if I find the docs) £7200 without - although I'm very much debating with myself about keeping it - it's a very impressive machine and tough to boot. (old pics, mods added since)

(LOTR, FT, TAF, WH20, IJ, TZ, MMR, TOTAN, MB, AFM gone - SS pending visit and OK)

IMG_6700.JPG
IMG_6773.JPG
IMG_1539.JPG
IMG_6143.JPG
IMG_4555.JPG
IMG_5774.JPG
IMG_1054.JPG
IMG_7301.JPG
IMG_1724.JPG
IMG_2057.JPG
IMG_8593.JPG
IMG_0812.JPG
IMG_2588.JPG
IMG_2107.JPG
IMG_8521.JPG
IMG_9989.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3009.JPG
    IMG_3009.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5279.JPG
    IMG_5279.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0873.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7278.JPG
    IMG_7278.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
2 great games at very tempting prices!

Amazed the TWDLE hasn't gone.

The topper is ok, but it’s quite small (seen it) had it been full with or wider maybe. It’s expensive for what it is and the premium has a fish tank in the top right.

Mine came with a “dead inside” full width metal tppper and I added a floodlight. So much going on in the table that I was fine with it.

Back
Top Bottom