What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FGY

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
I'm currently borrowing a mates FGY. It has a few issues (Stewie turning, Trough issue where it likes to throw out balls when powered up ad infinitum...)

However...

I dont think i ever want it to leave!!!

Oh crap....

It's REALLY REALLY REALLY good... And funny. Farting will always be funny, whatever country in the world you're in :)

There are a few around but don't seem to come up for sale too often.
Great game but I think it wouldn't stay in my collection. Lucky enough to be able to play a friends whenever I want (cheers Chris) and having only just had a good play on it last week and chuckling to myself while playing would have to say its a fun machine with a great theme but alas it would not be a keeper for me anyway.
Still its one of those games you really enjoy when you have not played it for a while.
Paul, Let me guess who's machine you have there with all the faults. erm wouldn't be Mr Pagents would it ?

SShhh.... these are the only problems, so not too bad. There's a portion of wear on the PF, it looks like a chip between the I and N on PINTABLE, however other than a few niggles it plays ok.

just needs a BLOODY good clean :D

I'm sure I'm alone in this opinion, but I think I prefer the humour in Shrek. Made me laugh a few times when I played FGY with Shrek ROMs (and Ramones music hacked in. No prizes for guessing whose that was then)

Maybe I need to watch a few episodes of FGY to grok the humour

I'm sure I'm alone in this opinion, but I think I prefer the humour in Shrek. Made me laugh a few times when I played FGY with Shrek ROMs (and Ramones music hacked in. No prizes for guessing whose that was then)

Maybe I need to watch a few episodes of FGY to grok the humour

Get watching Family Guy,

I had a minty FGY for just under a year ( I wonder where it is now ?) - it is a cool game, very funny especially if you are a fan of the show ...but tbh I did tire of it a little, it felt like it just needed a bit more rules wise to elevate it to a *great* game.

I used to love playing FGY on my Shrek when I had it last year. I even picked up a spare FGY translite for it. Strangely I just can't get into the cartoon series, but just love all the jokes and quips that the machine comes out with! It also seemed a bit strange when Donkey was coming out with Stewie's plans to rule the world... :rolleyes:

As a massive Family Guy fan, it is one of those machines that just makes me laugh but also seems to have a game attached to the jokes. I enjoyed playing Dan's and hope to have the funds to buy it when he comes to trading it.

The trouble with a pin that's best feature is the sound quotes is that it they will get old eventually. The game is not bad however, the Stewie pinball plays very different and needs time to master, the modes are decent and it is fun to play!

Back
Top Bottom