What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Pinball Call Out

Chris P

Site Supporter
Alias
Choppa
Along with the theme of favourite music, worst music etc

There are so many funny call outs in the Bally/Williams games of the 90's, the most recent call out that really cracked me up was in MM I was playing on The Pinball Arcade when the peasants shouted out "They took our pinball machines".

There are so many call outs on this game I have still not heard, this link has a lot more

"Not you again!" if you immediately start a second game on AFM. That always makes me laugh.

Also "I feel like a blundering novice!" If you have a really bad game on BSD. Just to add insult to injury when you drain out at something like 6 million points.

this link has a lot more
wow, what a great resource - i presume all those sounds *could* technically (though of course not, as they're copyrighted so that would be illegal) be captured and used as ringtones or sounds that a phone or computer makes when certain things happen. that would be fun to customise a phone, with it's myriad collection of available noises, to change it to odd pinball sounds and quotes.

i'm not sure they were English though, the ones who wrote the site. i went to MB and found "do you want flies with that stick?" which isn't really funny so it can't be a deliberate mistake.......

I like the occasionally changed one during games such as
"shoot the eztra ball....you weiner" - WH20
"ride the boney breast...oops beast" SS
The LOTR call out of "Nobody likes you" always makes me smile

Along with the theme of favourite music, worst music etc

There are so many funny call outs in the Bally/Williams games of the 90's, the most recent call out that really cracked me up was in MM I was playing on The Pinball Arcade when the peasants shouted out "They took our pinball machines".

There are so many call outs on this game I have still not heard, this link has a lot more

Meg got hit in the chin by one of your balls - Family Guy
If that snake so much as looks at me I'm gonna fook it up - MOP
Super Jackpot baby - AFM
Any call out from Gimli - LOTR
Nah nah missed me - AFM

It has to warm up....SO IT CAN KILL YOU - TAF second time round on multi-ball
THEY TOOK OUR WIFES- HURRAY- MM Peasant Shot.

Come on in and we'll take this outside- MM baron Bourbon

HEY WATCH THOSE HANDS MISTER! -CFTBL Tilt.

CALL ME WHEN THERES A RECORD TO BEAT- BBB

"Hit the showers!" (Vector)
"Hey Bob look! waterskiers" (Fish Tales)
"You're really beginning to **** me off" (Avatar)
"Just find out what the blue monkeys want!" (Avatar)
"You would be cranky too, if you had a spring for a neck!) (Cirqus Volatire)

A few from my pins that spring to mind...

I will mesmerize you with my semi circular movement!

Drac - MB

Always makes me laugh

And the changing temp TILT!TILT!TILT then fade to nothing on the Gottliebs made me laff - just like "You're a funny guy" fromuknowwhat

Take that broccoli head.

Deploy the Advanced Battle Emancipator !

Ned, git the shotgun, there's Martians in the yard!

"Cheating makes baby Jesus cry" - one of the tilt quotes on TSPP

Had some funky mashups on STTNG the other day:
"Someday you will be assimilated" (Q cut into by Borg)
"Get the extra ball at warp factor 3" (Picard and Worf)

Regards,
Dan.

Back
Top Bottom