What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fathom

Captain9toes

Registered
Alias
Captain9toes
Having installed an Altek MPU my Fathom was working well, I now have a bizarre situation where it boots up fine, has a stack of credits but the Start button won't let me start a game. I've done the switch test, Switch 01 isn't stuck, all the balls are in the trough, all the solenoids are working. If anyone has any ideas??? Please

Sounds familiar , are all the settings set on credit ? Think I put mine on free play and the issue disappeared , not a clue why !!

Check the diode on the start button switch .
Had one that was broken and it wouldn't start just thought I'd come across..d9ca19c206f88e643a993c6364663ea8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I Hit the reset on the Altek board but still doesn't work
Not the reset. Reset all the game settings. Go into each one using the coin door button and physically cycle them through. I have had bad settings in allteks that appear right but actually aren't. For instance it showing credits but
It actually reads as 0.

I have had similar issues in the past,caused by bad diodes on the same switch columb,it's worth checking them all,and making sure they are orientated correctly

Back
Top Bottom