What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAO:- Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multiballs

Banned
Banned
I'd like to donate a FREE hosting package.

It's uses Cpanel, AWstates, PHP Myadmin etc etc

Mb,

Many thanks for the offer - however i already have a paid up hosting package for the next year.....
smile-1.png

No worries. Just thought you could have it as a dumping ground. Back ups etc

Please note:- FREE hosting packed with unlimited space & bandwidth only applies to Paul.

If you require website design/hosting, apply with in (PM)

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1698360 said:
This is all a bit off topic isn't it? Should we all start flogging our non-pinball related services on here?

It was with reference to the "Donate" page.

The word donate was also mentioned in the 1st post. See it?
smile-1.png

.. As & when you're Admin/Mod I'd take your input on board, but considering the SITE owner PAUL replied..Well I'd say he was ok with the thread.

Hush! Bored?

Yes I must be bored.

I was taking about this:

Multiballs' date=' post: 1698359 said:
Please note:- FREE hosting packed with unlimited space & bandwidth only applies to Paul.

If you require website design/hosting, apply with in (PM)

Not your very public generous offer to Paul.

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1698362 said:
Yes I must be bored.

I was taking about this:

Not your very public generous offer to Paul.

YAWN! You're sad individual.

Feeling left out?

PAUL.. Please remove this thread..

Another anus thinking his some sort of Admin/Mod. Dreamer.

In case you guys didnt know, im pretty sure that 'multiballs' is another account opened by 'pinball paradise' (cue damien music). Hes just too damn ****y to be anyone else. haha.

Rus121' date=' post: 1698387 said:
In case you guys didnt know, im pretty sure that 'multiballs' is another account opened by 'pinball paradise' (cue damien music). Hes just too damn ****y to be anyone else. haha.

I'm pretty sure most people accept that now. Although if anyone is still in doubt, he sent me his mobile number in one of his famous PM's and it was the same number from the PP website.

I would also like to point out that I merely said the post was off topic (there is an off-topic section of the site after all) and he just blew up!

if the admins of this site accept that Multiballs is PP, and i think they do, then i suggest that his incessant unpleasantness and trolling are reasons enough for a permanent ban. PP has said his number is 07878030735, so if multiballs also claims that number then it's a done deal. i don't think it's necessary that we wait once again for him to step over a line, as we all know that he's clever enough to avoid doing that, while staying as close as possible to it. yes, he'll make a new ID and come back, but he's easily identified by his personality.

can i remind you - http://www.pinballinfo.com/forums/threads/what-pin-theme-would-you-like-to-see.311429/#post-1676993

and on Pinside - http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-tom-photos

i haven't looked for him on RGP but i'm sure if someone knows how to search it, they'll find him.

i liked this place a whole lot more before he showed up with his split personality, nice one second and horrible the next.

please admins, get rid of the troll.

cooldan' date=' post: 1698396 said:
if the admins of this site accept that Multiballs is PP, and i think they do, then i suggest that his incessant unpleasantness and trolling are reasons enough for a permanent ban. PP has said his number is 07878030735, so if multiballs also claims that number then it's a done deal. i don't think it's necessary that we wait once again for him to step over a line, as we all know that he's clever enough to avoid doing that, while staying as close as possible to it. yes, he'll make a new ID and come back, but he's easily identified by his personality.

can i remind you - http://www.pinballinfo.com/forums/threads/what-pin-theme-would-you-like-to-see.311429/#post-1676993

and on Pinside - http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-tom-photos

i haven't looked for him on RGP but i'm sure if someone knows how to search it, they'll find him.

i liked this place a whole lot more before he showed up with his split personality, nice one second and horrible the next.

please admins, get rid of the troll.

AGGREE 100%

the site has turned in www.multiballssplitpersonality.com

As & when you're Admin/Mod I'd take your input on board

As I mentioned in my response to your uncalled for post in the 1stoppinball thread this forum exists for the benefit of the UK Pinball Community and as such the input of all it's members is valid, not just those who are mods/admins.

You have posted this thread in the General Pinball Discussion forum rather than the General Discussion or Site Suggestions/Issues/Comments so I don't think Fintan making the point that the thread is off topic is something that should elicit the reaction it got from you. You've titled the post FAO: Paul even though your fully aware that a PM system exists and I would have thought that an offer of this type would have made more sense done through PM. You've then followed up with a further post stating that the donation is only for Paul and that other people should PM you re: website design/hosting services even though no one else had asked if they could take advantage of the free offer....I'm assuming you can see how this looks like you promoting a non pinball service in the pinball part of the forum.

As Grizz has already stated, calling someone a "sad individual" and an "anus" just for pointing out that this thread should not be in this part of the forum is unacceptable and another example of your pathetic trolling activities. As I said in my other response to you, the purpose of this forum is to provide useful and interesting info to other members of the UK Pinball Community, not to **** them off. If your currently unable to contribute to our forum in this manner then perhaps you should refrain from posting until you can. I've been a major contributor to this forum since it's inception and your the only member that I've seen who thinks it's acceptable to post in this manner....let me clarify for you that it is not.

GrizZ' date=' post: 1698384 said:
Don't think that kind of abuse/response is appropriate. None of us want to see this Forum constantly dragged down into the gutter. Please think before you post.

Yes. Grizz doesnt think this appropriate, and he is right.

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1698426 said:
As I mentioned in my response to your uncalled for post in the 1stoppinball thread this forum exists for the benefit of the UK Pinball Community and as such the input of all it's members is valid, not just those who are mods/admins.

You have posted this thread in the General Pinball Discussion forum rather than the General Discussion or Site Suggestions/Issues/Comments so I don't think Fintan making the point that the thread is off topic is something that should elicit the reaction it got from you. You've titled the post FAO: Paul even though your fully aware that a PM system exists and I would have thought that an offer of this type would have made more sense done through PM. You've then followed up with a further post stating that the donation is only for Paul and that other people should PM you re: website design/hosting services even though no one else had asked if they could take advantage of the free offer....I'm assuming you can see how this looks like you promoting a non pinball service in the pinball part of the forum.

As Grizz has already stated, calling someone a "sad individual" and an "anus" just for pointing out that this thread should not be in this part of the forum is unacceptable and another example of your pathetic trolling activities. As I said in my other response to you, the purpose of this forum is to provide useful and interesting info to other members of the UK Pinball Community, not to **** them off. If your currently unable to contribute to our forum in this manner then perhaps you should refrain from posting until you can. I've been a major contributor to this forum since it's inception and your the only member that I've seen who thinks it's acceptable to post in this manner....let me clarify for you that it is not.

And i would like to make it public that after seeing this thread, I Agree with the above 100%.

Chill out or rather than hassling me to remove your account, I'll be removing it for you this time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom