What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy, rare Bell SS game

Emo

Registered
Hi, I have a Bell Fantasy for sale like this http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3091

About 12 year ago I set my self a task of finding either a Bell Fantasy or a Gameplan Andromeda as a long term project. I searched European sites for about 5 years before I found this Fantasy. The problem was that it was in Italy so it cost me as much to transport as it did to buy.

It wasn't the best because the cabinet art was falling off but the playfield was good, Backglass was OK and it was intact. It even had the original pale grey legs.

My M8 Doug has it up and running at his place and as I now need a newer mac so could do with some. I'm looking for cash offers or a trade for an imac before it goes on ebay.

It's a Centaur clone and well made so it is a great game to play-that is one of the reasons its still WIP as Doug kept stopping to play it. It is certainly a looker and a real talking point. The great sound (Centaur), Light show and 5 ball MB are outstanding. The cabinet paintwork is just black at the moment as I was going to install my own original fantasy art work.

Anyway I don't check the forum much so if your interested drop me a mail.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom