What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fancy a bit of a change

roadshow16

Site Supporter
Alias
CMP
Haven't moved on many/any games in the last few years and I do fancy a bit of a change up if there is anyone out there interested.

The games I would be interested in are No Good Gofers, Champion Pub, White Water, Lord of the Rings and The Shadow.

The games that I have that could be considered in trade are Wheel of Fortune, CSI, Fish Tales, The Getaway, Black Rose, Bad Cats and Baracorra.

Only really interested in possible trades, would like to try other machines out. If you have any of the above or even any other possible trades then feel free to get in touch.

Cheers

Noo you can't trade Wof yet I haven't played it!!!!!

Can I come over next week?

No longer looking for a Shadow, any of the others I would still be interested in a trade

Is that because people said it was crap?
biggrin-1.png

There's a reason its on most of the Top 20 lists. Cracking game, and a lot easier to find than the other 4

Nope, was close to trading with Keith for your old one, but managed to get a different one

No longer looking for a LOTR, again would still be interested in a trade on any of the others, Cheers

No longer looking for a Wh20, if anyone has a NGG or a CP and would be interested in a trade then let me know, Cheers

Back
Top Bottom