What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Renegadesi

Registered
Alias
Si
Hi all,

last year, in fact almost to the day (since it came up on my facebook history) we saw what looked like a mint Family Guy table in Manchester Play Expo. I posted asking my wife whether we could get one...at the time, my wife said we'd need a bigger house before she'd say yet. Well, we've now moved .... Clearly I haven't reminded her of this yet, as I'd need to find such a good example of a table to show her again before I'd bring it up...

I was hoping it was going to be at Play Expo again this year. (I know). It doesn't look like it based on the recent post as to whats going to be there.... So....I've looked on ebay etc, nothing going recently.

Anyone got one available, or know of anyone who does?

Welcome Si.

If you're going to find and buy one then this is the place. Not only will you most likely get a decent price but you can buy with confidence knowing that you're not going to get ripped off. Good luck in your quest to find a Family Guy and hopefully you won't be waiting too long.

I've got my first pin but it's been a long old wait to get #2. We're hopefully moving next year and then hopefully number 2 will arrive (closely following by number 3, 4 and so on - y'know how it is).

Home leisure direct has one for sale ( think so )

6K :-o

If ever a Wayne gif was needed

giphy (5).gif

Pop a for sale post up, Harry. If RenegadeSi isn't interested, maybe someone else might be.

Or maybe support the community and bring along to Play Expo and pop a for sale sign on it? Win win!

Sure Phil if I decide to go that route I will do :)
Just wanted to test the waters really.

however I’ve already promised to loan it to Matt Vince for his new club so may keep.

Alas :/ don’t have transportation for it otherwise I would!
besides I’m already in Manchester now actually! doing my bit for Arcade Club in advance of the weekends festivities :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom