What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family guy, south park,

vwtom

Registered
Hello my 1st post on this forum

After a family guy & a south park in working order (seen a few on eBay for spares or repair only)

not fussed about the cabinet as long as the play field is in nice condition

Hi and welcome to the forum
smile-1.png
Good luck with the Family Guy hunt .....there are literally only a handful in the UK. I had a mint one a few years back ...sold it on, not sure where it is residing at present.

Yep - good luck re FG. Never seen one for sale and lots of people want one!

That was me you sold it to Ive. Loved it but moved house so it had to go. Sold it to Colin at pinball uk. Not sure where it went from there

Maybe we should put an "owners log" in the bottom of the cabs so it's ownership can be traced.... From date, to date, Name
biggrin-1.png

Paul' date=' post: 1691878 said:
Maybe we should put an "owners log" in the bottom of the cabs so it's ownership can be traced.... From date, to date, Name
biggrin-1.png

Good idea....

I'm pretty sure 'my' Family Guy did show up on ebay a couple of years ago, I recognised the mods I had added to it. This must have been after Rich had sold it to Colin ......

Inspector GrizZ on the trail
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom