What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falling back in love with a game ....... :D .....

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
.........is just a great feeling :clap:

We've all had it happen, for one reason or another you just haven't been playing a game in yr collection much .....busy with other newer games, or tinkering , or a niggly fault that you haven't got round to fixing ....then suddenly 1 day you have a game, and another , and another and BOOM you are hooked again and loving it :D

For me this last week it's been good old TAF ! Haven't really had proper sessions on it for months and months, the odd game when someone has been round but really not thinking much about it.

But damn , if I can't stop playing it again. It's like meeting up with an old friend again. So much awesomeness - the multiball start, the sound effects, 'Seance' !! , the 3 way combo, bat**** crazy pop action when Graveyard is maxed or Raising The Dead, Touring The Mansion, Triiiiiiiiple Jackpot !! .....

I LOVE YOU PINBALL :D

This man is an addict and needs help. He spends money on games that he thinks he needs but does not. His relationship with pinball is dysfunctional and broken.
If you or any of your friends are affected by these issues there is no number to call, no help group to join. The only answer and the only help you can give is to buy more pinball machines [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seance is pure genius. Such a simple mode but works so well.
It really does. The eerie sounds, the Power working it's magic on the balls, the knocker, oh god the knocker.,,, just awesome!! Knock twice!! :-D

Top tip for TAF owners, drop the playfield raise bar off its latch and let it rest in front of the knocker. The knocker will then strike it. Has the effect of mega amplifying the knocker. Seriously the loudest knock I have heard on a machine, it's like the dead are rising :-D

I LOVE YOU TAF

Peace Out
Sgt GrizZ
101st South Coast Pin Cavalry

I can go for months without playing some games. TAF is one of those but then when you reconnect it's fantastic.:)

Top tip for TAF owners, drop the playfield raise bar off its latch and let it rest in front of the knocker. The knocker will then strike it. Has the effect of mega amplifying the knocker. Seriously the loudest knock I have heard on a machine, it's like the dead are rising :-D

Louder than a Stern fake knocker set to loud? Those things are pure [virtual] obnoxiousnous.

Doctors should prescribe TAF for anyone having a Pinball-lull.

Louder than a Stern fake knocker set to loud? Those things are pure [virtual] obnoxiousnous.

Its the physical thing, the whole cabinet 'thuds'.... You can feel it :) It's like someone slamming a hammer against it.

I f#cking hate the Stern squawk/screech! '!! :-( Pathetic!! Why Gary Stern, who clearly loves pinball still OKs this is a mystery, the expense of one more solenoid!?! seriously?!

This man is an addict and needs help. He spends money on games that he thinks he needs but does not. His relationship with pinball is dysfunctional and broken.
If you or any of your friends are affected by these issues there is no number to call, no help group to join. The only answer and the only help you can give is to buy more pinball machines [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hahaha :-D

Back
Top Bottom