What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Extension leads for Hassle free Stern Spike game code updating

Expired Due to no activity

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Gauging interest.

Just ordered some 3m usb extension leads to install in my gotg and my batman 66 games for easier updating. Its ****ing me off having to take the back glass out every time you want to update!

God knows why stern couldn't do what wms did with pin2k and have an update port near the coin door.

Anyway, If anyone is interested in these i can supply them for you to

£4.99 with free postage in uk

These are good quality shielded cables with clear cabling. Should look nice and factory once clipped into the games cable tidy and run down to the front of the cab

Great idea Jim. Don't know why Stern didn't implement this into there games , so much easier when all your machins are in a row.
My Alien has this to upload code just inside the coin door.

Great idea Jim. Don't know why Stern didn't implement this into there games , so much easier when all your machins are in a row.
My Alien has this to upload code just inside the coin door.

Yeah its an oversight for sure, an le should have one at least!! I've found a good quality one for a reasonable price i think. Not having to lean over and pull your back trying to get the backglass out when they are close together in a row for an update must be a good thing!

Cables are here

IMG_0579.jpg
IMG_0581.jpg

Here's how mine looked after install. Updates now miles easier :)

Be sure to leave some extra at the back of the cab as shown so if you ever need t of old the backbox down it doesn't jar anything.

IMG_0595.JPG
IMG_0596.JPG
IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0601.JPG

Back
Top Bottom