What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experiences with my first pin, by skweek aged 29 and 3/4

Right, swapped out the TIP36C at Q3 this afternoon, aaaaand...

...ALL THE FLASHERS WORK NOW! WOO YAY!

So, all I need to do to restore it to 100% (that's a functional 100% not cosmetic) is get a knocker coil and fit the backbox lock kit I got from Andy at the party!

Still no pictures as I don't really get the time when I'm doing stuff to take pictures, I tend to just fix and then play!

looking forward to playing this again in Manchester, it'll be like meeting up with an ex girlfriend and having a quick bonk for old times' sake while the new boyf is busy. stop looking at me like that, we've all done it

That Rollagames has a bad name already, Hope you are not going to mount the machine at the show and get on down with it.
What happens in the Tiki Hut should stay in the Tiki Hut.

it's true that i have pictures of GrizZ' ****cheeks on the shooter rod, and TV's Will Barber's ballbag on the lockdown bar.
i would not be so crude as to post these abominations here. but if someone wants them and pms me, i'll ping them over

it's true that i have pictures of GrizZ' ****cheeks on the shooter rod, and TV's Will Barber's ballbag on the lockdown bar.
i would not be so crude as to post these abominations here.

At least it's only pics, some of us were subjected to the live event :eek:

Back
Top Bottom