What's new

Exclusive sneak peak at Kill Bill pinball

Kill Bill is a great theme, and World Cup Soccer is a great game with a crap theme.

Looking forward to this, how many are likely to be made?

i agree that WCS is a great game, which is why i think these projects are great fun but also a shame - for every Matrix, a JM has to die and it's all irreversible. Now for every Kill Bill, a WCS has to die?

i look forward to playing it, and i can see why he's doing it, but i think i'd be happier about a retheme and remake of a game that's currently crap and no fun to play on ..... like X Piles. or better still, choose one that is reasonable fun and cheap.

meh. i just looked it up on ipdb - there were 8,743 made of WCS, so i suppose a few turned into Kill Bills won't hurt. bring it on! who's gonna sacrifice their WCS and pay the top dollar it will cost for the plastic surgery job then?

I think he is only planning to make one Kill Bill. (I think the Matrix team made two Matrixes). When it's complete I guess it will be on show at various shows, but it's not going to be made in big numbers or anything like that.

There's more than 2 Matrixes... I'm aware that they made at least one batch of (I think) 10 machines. The price keeps the numbers down.

I didn't know it was that many Matrixes. They do pop up all over the place so I guess that makes sense.

Anyway, Dennis reckons he's just making the one Kill Bill...

Shame its not a Pulp Fiction, now that would be a really awesome Tarantino pin.

It's a pity he's only making one, but never say never.

Pulp Fiction would be a grail pin for me, I'm sure it will get done at some point, way more popular than TBL...

Back
Top Bottom