What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone is on Hols!!

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Went to order some replacement targets this morning, only to find that Pinballmania is closed until next week.
Went to have a nose at Pinball Heaven, only to find the same!

Is this a conspiracy, done to make us appreciate These guys more? If so.... it's working! :D

Any suggestions as to where I might be able to get some from soonish? Failing that will have to wait until the guys return - However would like them sooner rather than later, since right in the middle of a rebuild!

Looking for the following... (Bally Williams)

A-14691-5 Round White x1
A-14691-4 Round Red x2
A-14691-1 Round Blue x2
A-14691-15 Round Orange x3
A-18530-1 Oblong Blue x1
A-18530-4 Oblong Red x2

Colours for the Oblong Red and Blue targets should ideally match :D So would like to grab ideally from the same source..

Pinballcenter dont have full stock.
Best of Pinball seems to have, however unsure on shipping times from them

Any suggestions???!!!

Cheers Chaps!

anyone know when pinball heaven are reopening then ?

I ordered some LED's a week ago, the order processed and they took my ££ but no delivery :-(

anyone know when pinball heaven are reopening then ?

I ordered some LED's a week ago, the order processed and they took my ££ but no delivery :-(

Delivery just arrived, 6 days after order... but i remember them not being super fast last time i ordered..

luckily i have the rest of today to complete the current project, as back to work tomorrow. So they arrived just in time :) phew !

Are you sat in your stroller there Andy :)
Have a good time, you've earned it.

Pinball-LED website says they are on holiday until 3rd August, that was 2 weeks ago !

are they open and dispatching at the moment ? i need a few more LED's this week if possible....

Back
Top Bottom