What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever Sold A Pin You Didn't Want To ?

IJ was bought for the wife (great story but not for this thread). We also have TAF in the same collection. IJ was a massive draw for the first 3 months then we realised it just doesn't have that hook, you just add up points and as neither of us have got close to completing all the modes we started to see it as being a bit flat. TAF still brings me back, tour the mansion as a mission is doable in a session, multiball is still a challenge to see how many jackpots I can get. TAF might not nearly have as many toys but it brings me back whilst IJ doesn't.

Dan, do you won't to borrow IJ?

Like a lot of you , lack of space has forced my hand so I am shrinking my collection and regret selling Embryon, Nitro Ground Shaker and one of my first EM's Apollo. Unfortunately there are more to go but that will allow me to get my other games ready to play - Fathom, Flight 2000, Kiss, Elektra.

Like a lot of you , lack of space has forced my hand so I am shrinking my collection and regret selling Embryon, Nitro Ground Shaker and one of my first EM's Apollo. Unfortunately there are more to go but that will allow me to get my other games ready to play - Fathom, Flight 2000, Kiss, Elektra.
Don't forget to make space for Medusa. :D

IJ was bought for the wife (great story but not for this thread). We also have TAF in the same collection. IJ was a massive draw for the first 3 months then we realised it just doesn't have that hook, you just add up points and as neither of us have got close to completing all the modes we started to see it as being a bit flat. TAF still brings me back, tour the mansion as a mission is doable in a session, multiball is still a challenge to see how many jackpots I can get. TAF might not nearly have as many toys but it brings me back whilst IJ doesn't.

Dan, do you won't to borrow IJ?

Geoff. I think this is the best IJ vs TAF summary I have ever read. Nailed it.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom